FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/19/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,982.10 (-$90.69)
Gold: $1,311 (+$4.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,370.80 (+39.45)
S&P 500: 2,506.65 (+2.78)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,461.32 (+6.68)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 9/19/2017
- BITCOIN’S sharp rally looks exhausted. Heading back down?
- SOLD Bitcoin trading position at $4,007. To much negative move at the moment
- May be looking at another sharp drop and a test of last week’s low.
- GOLD holding above $1,300 AND our trading buy area of $1,305-$1,310.
- U.S. Fed’s FOMC meeting wraps up tomorrow. No rate increase expected. Gold was worried about that.
- Gold looks to resume upward move. Traders use stops $1,285-$1,290
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG GOLD