On October 3, more than 500 attendees from leading hedge funds, trading firms and investment banks like Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase, Tower Research Capital, Citadel LLC, WorldQuant, DRW, RBC Capital Markets, Credit Suisse and Citi, will file into Three Sixty° in lower Manhattan for the biggest and most exciting installment of Trading Show New York!
Running for the 7th time, this forward-thinking conference and exhibition lives on the cutting edge of quantitative strategy, algorithmic trading, data science, financial analytics and HPC applications for capital markets.
The 2017 agenda will address the most critical topics shaping both the present and future of quant and automated trading, including the electronification of fixed income markets, the alternative data revolution and the latest developments in high-performance compute, storage and networking.
- DRW, IBM, Citi Ventures, Illuminate Financial Management and Dash explore how the D’s of Disruption (democratization, decentralization, disintermediation) will define the future of capital markets
- Thesys Technologies, Citi, MUFG Americas and iValley Innovation Center analyze the developing ecosystem for regulation technology, the subset of FinTech colloquially known as RegTech, and its potential to transform regulatory compliance through automation and real-time analytics
- An expert panel of financial technologists, including Trade Ideas, Data Capital Management, Morgan Stanley and qplum, debate the risks, rewards and realities of robo-advisors and artificial intelligence in capital markets
Other featured speakers include:
- Joseph Bacchi, Head of Trading, Acadian Asset Management
- Michael Dobrovolsky, PhD, Executive Director, Machine Learning, AI & Decision Science, Morgan Stanley Global Wealth Management
- Rajeev Ranjan, SVP, Operational Risk Management – Electronic Trading, Citi
- Indrani De, Senior Director, Risk Management, TIAA-CREF
- Bert Mouler, President & CEO, Profluent Trading
- Takayoshi Wiesner, Executive Director, Global Capital Markets, Morgan Stanley
- Nataliya Bershova, Director, Equity Execution Research, Citadel LLC
- Christina Qi, Partner, Domeyard LP
- Alec Schmidt, Chief Data Scientist, Kensho
- Mark Refermat, Portfolio Manager, Man AHL