WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/26/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,173.72 (-$69.12)
Ethereum: $444.33 (-$21.35)
Gold: $1,258 (-$7)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,283.11 (+30.31)
S&P 500: 2,723.06 (+5.99)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,561.63 (+29.62)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 6/26/2018
- TRADING; SOLD BITCOIN @ $6,178 TO CLOSE SHORT TERM TRADE
- BITCOIN, ETHEREUM and GOLD have another bad day…….all off
- Gearing up for a big flush out? Looking like it
- Just as in market tops, exuberance reaches extreme buying frenzy
- When the opposite happens, pessimism will go to extremes and a huge selling flush could occur
- Be ready for EVERY crypto, bitcoin, etc bear to be out in the media claiming the end to crypto
- Same for GOLD. The gold trash talkers will be out.
- That’s the time to look to buy. In the middle of “ugly”
- Cryptos, bitcoin, ethereum, gold…………….watch out. Shake out
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and GOLD. Fundamental story intact
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: NO CURRENT TRADING POSITIONS
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews