FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
11/27/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $9,677.24 (+$578.18)
Gold: $1,294 (+$6)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,580.78 (+22.79)
S&P 500: 2,601.42 (-1.00)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,878.52 (-10.64)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 11/27/2017
- BITCOIN leaps up…..again. New all time highs
- Bitcoin sellers are almost non-existent.
- Big demand, no supply. Traders enjoy, but be very careful
- Love bitcoin, but a lot of speculation is built in
- GOLD working through resistance……$1,295-$1,300
- Gold looks to break out to the upside. Upside target $1,350.
- GOLD is NOT a crowded trade. Far from it…..its “under-owned”
- Gold WILL be the surprise move to the upside.
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD