FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
11/7/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $7035.32 (-$204.72)
Gold: $1,276 (-$5.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,557.23 ( -8.81)
S&P 500: 2,590.64 (-0.49)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,767.78 (-18.65)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 11/7/2017
- BITCOIN drifts lower while consolidating recent gains
- Looks like the $7,000 level is in the rear view mirror……for now
- “Buy the dip?”. Yes, but lets see if we get a deeper dip. Looks likely.
- GOLD gives up a bit of yesterday’s jump
- The yellow shiny metal is in a dead calm area. Aimlessly wandering
- Gold looks to WANT to go up, but needs a posses to think that. Momentum lacking
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD