FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
10/4/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,211.92 (-$49.23)
Gold: $1,276 (+$4.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,661.64 (+19.97)
S&P500: 2,537.74 (+3.16)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,534.63 (+2.91)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 10/4/2017
- BITCOIN dips slightly. Becoming a ‘dull’ trade in the $4,000-$4,500 range
- Building a base OR building a top?
- I choose base and $6,000 BUT always use trading stops
- GOLD steadies around $1,265-$1,270 area
- Should have support in the $1,250 area
- Gold traders look at $1,255- $1,260 for a buying opportunity
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN