FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
4/3/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $7,329.22 (+392.99)
Gold: $1,331 (-$10)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,033.36 (-+389.17)
S&P 500: 2,614.45 (+32.57)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,941.28 (+71.16)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 4/3/2018
- BITCOIN selling abates, rally above $7,000 holds
- BOUGHT BITCOIN AT $7,065
- End of the first quarter selling over? Tax selling over? Technical selling over? I say YES!
- Bitcoin near term target $9,000.
- GOLD backs off yesterday’s sharp rally
- Gold trading range getting tighter………$1,320-$1,345. Expect breakout to upside soon
- Close above $1,355 would be very positive
- Once again, still looking for move to $1,390-$1,400. Don’t be short gold
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long BITCOIN & GOLD