Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
6/6/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,877.28 (+$282.95)
Gold: $1,293 (+$14.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,136.23 (-47.81)
S&P500: 2,429.33 (-6.77)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,275.06(-20.63)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 6/6/2017:
- Bitcoin heading for $3,000
- Bitcoin momentum building again.
- Bitcoin dip buyers look for $2450-$2500
- Gold starting to gain momentum & breaking out
- Bought gold @ $1291
- Gold near term price target $1375-$1395
- Gold has support @ $1240-$1250
NEW POSITION: Long Gold at $1291
Current Position: Long Bitcoin and Long Gold