FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
12/6/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $12,825.94 (+$1,015.43)
Gold: $1,264 (-$3)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,140.91 (-39.73)
S&P 500: 2,629.27 (-0.30)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,776.38 (+14.16)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 12/6/2017
- BITCOIN leaps up. Percentages are smaller BUT dollar gains bigger
- Will BITCOIN pass the DOW? Going that way…..fast
- Bitcoin futures start Sunday evening. Still want to get short?
- Near term target looks like $15,000. After that? Pick your own number
- UNDERSTATEMENT……….bitcoin momentum extremely strong
- GOLD just slightly lower. Suffering from neglect
- Gold is in bitcoin’s shadow. Under owned, unloved and losing “fans”
- Gold looks like $1,250-$1,255
- Will a bitcoin “top” (ha ha) result in a rush back to gold?
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD