FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/12/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,276.30 (+$21.03)
Gold: $1,332 (+$5.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,118.86 (+61.49)
S&P 500: 2,496.48 (+8.37)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,454.28 (+22.02)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 9/12/2017
- BITCOIN has more sellers than buyers right now. Danger lurking? YES!
- Seems China has “an agenda” putting pressure on bitcoin
- Is China trading bitcoin? Is China a “currency/bitcoin manipulator”?
- BITCOIN TRADERS “step aside”. Looks like a BIG DIP coming
- GOLD stabilizing after hitting $1,350. That was our target
- Gold traders can look to buy in the $1,305-$1,310 area
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG GOLD