FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
1/10/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $14,145.98 (-$509.85)
Gold: $1,318 (+$4.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 25,369.13 (-16.67)
S&P 500: 2,748.23 (-3.06)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,153.57 (-10.01)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 1/10/2018
- BITCOIN sinks lower in lack of interest trade. Buyers at the Consumer Electronics Show?
- Seems bitcoin is in a “dip/rise”………”dip/rise”…………type of trade. No strong reason to buy
- Regulators “jaw boning” (or, scare talking) to shake out speculation? Could be.
- Basically, bitcoin buyers are not rushing in. Momentum is resting
- Price target on next big move…….$30K
- GOLD jumps up in the morning on inflation talk/fears. Settles back rest of the day
- Rise in interest rates keeps gold buyers a bit passive. Inflation heating up?
- A big story for 2018? Inflation led by strong wage increases. Very bullish for gold
- Looking at $1,350 near term
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks………..both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long BITCOIN & GOLD