FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
11/30/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $9,352.50 (-$1409)
Gold: $1,275 (-$10-)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,272.35 (+331.67)
S&P 500: 2,647.58 (+21.51)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,873.97 (+49.63)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 11/30/2017
- BITCOIN drops back below $10,000. More trouble ahead?
- Consensus event in NY over. Hype and ‘buzz’ dying down
- Talk of $40K bitcoin, $100K bitcoin AND $1M bitcoin is a touch scary.
- Could bitcoin be heading toward $7,500-$8,000? Quite possible
- GOLD sells off after losing battle with $1,295-$1,300 resistance
- Gold in very tight trading range………….$1,270- $1,300
- Gold is under-owned, over looked and in the shadow of bitcoin
- Gold WILL be the surprise move to the upside. Upside target $1,350
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD