FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/13/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,789.11 (-$487.19)
Gold: $1,322 (-$10.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,158.18 (+39.32)
S&P 500: 2,498.37 (+1.89)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,460.19 (+5.91)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 9/13/2017
- BITCOIN gets clobbered on China and Jamie Dimon’s harsh words
- BITCOIN has more sellers than buyers right now. Danger lurking? YES!
- BITCOIN TRADERS “step aside”. Looks like a BIG DIP coming
- Shakeout is under way so stay out of the way
- GOLD is settling back after hitting $1,350 (our target)
- Gold traders can look to buy in the $1,305-$1,310 area
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG GOLD