FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/9/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $9,269.39 (+$138.82)
Gold: $1,312 (-$3)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,542.54 (+182.33)
S&P 500: 2,697.79 (+25.87)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,339.90 (+73.00)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 5/9/201
- Interest in BITCOIN and cryptos currently non-existent
- The lower $9,000 area seems to be holding. Selling drying up?
- No overwhelming reasons to generate volatile trading moves
- Looking for another ‘assault’ on $10,000. Our near term price target is $12,000-$12,500
- GOLD in the same doldrums as BITCOIN.
- Gold steadies, and holds, slightly above $1,300. Building a base?
- A close above $1,320 would bring in buyers for a move back to $1,350-$1,355
- Our price target is $1,395-$1,400
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long BITCOIN & GOLD