Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
6/27/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,315.09 (-$153.05)
Gold: $1,248 (+$4.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,310.66 (-98.89)
S&P500: 2,419.36 (-19.69)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,146.62 (-100.53)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 6/27/17:
- Bitcoin still has an Ethereum “hangover”. Memories of last weeks flash crash still fresh
- Bitcoin under pressure with some long liquidation out of “weak” hands
- Bitcoin trading like stuck in quicksand. Sinking and sinking and………………
- A break below $2,000 should trigger some new buying interest
- Still long term bullish on bitcoin.
- Gold still holding support area of $1240. Close below $1240 would be bearish
- Going “neutral” on gold for now.
Current Position LONG GOLD