FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
11/22/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $8,227.17 (-$114.73)
Gold: $1,292 (+$12)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,526.18 (-64.65)
S&P 500: 2,597.08 (-1.95)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,867.36 (+4.88)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 11/22/2017
- BITCOIN struggling, eases off after big run up
- Another day, another bitcoin bull speaks out (P.S. I’m a long term bull)
- Is bitcoin a very crowded trade currently? It could be
- Bitcoin traders use caution……and stop orders
- GOLD leaps back up to resistance level ($1,295-$1,300)
- Is gold about to “pop” through $1,300? I say YES
- Upside target $1,350.
- GOLD is NOT a crowded trade. Far from it…..its “under-owned”
- Gold WILL be the surprise move to the upside.
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD