FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
12/4/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $11,348.88 (-$392.46)
Gold: $1,277 (-$3)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,290.05 (+58.46)
S&P 500: 2,639.44 (-2.78)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,775.37 (-72.22)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 12/4/2017
- BITCOIN, after huge weekend gains, gives a little back
- Before it goes to $1M (?) it will need to pass $12K. Looks like it will too
- Bitcoin selling is extremely limited. The higher it goes the more sellers (if any) hold
- Next stop $15K.
- Cboe to launch bitcoin futures next week. CME Group on the 18th. Allows a way to short bitcoin
- GOLD in very tight trading range………….$1,270- $1,300
- Gold eases a little bit. Perhaps another run/test of $1,300 coming?
- Gold WILL be the surprise move to the upside. Upside target $1,350
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD