FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
3/16/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $8511.12 (+$457.68)
Gold: $1,314 (-$3)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,946.51 (+72.85)
S&P 500: 2,752.01 (+4.68)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,481.99 (+0.25)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 3/16/2018
- BITCOIN rally’s for St Patrick’s weekend. All green and holds $8,000
- Selling pressure eases. Beginning new move higher?
- If bitcoin trades, and holds, above $9,000 expect another more upside
- Enthusiasm for bitcoin (crypto in general) still strong
- GOLD softens. Sinks to lower end of trading range
- Lack of interest in gold keeping trading light, stuck in a very tight trading range…..$1,310-$1,340
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks……… long both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long GOLD