FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
11/14/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,591.00 (-$16.76)
Gold: $1,281 (+$3.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,409.47 (-30.23)
S&P 500: 2,578.87 (-5.97)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,737.87 (-19.72)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 11/14/2017
- BITCOIN eases off and becomes a bit more stable. Calm before a new move?
- BOUGHT BITCOIN @ $6,620. Looking for new move up.
- New move up could see $8,000+
- GOLD inches up on hotter inflation number here in the US
- Gold looking to break out above $1,300. Next stop $1,350
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN & LONG GOLD