Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/8/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3382.80 (+$6.77)
Gold: $1,260 (+$2.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,085.34 (-33.08)
S&P 500: 2,474.92 (-5.99)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,370.46 (-13.31)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 8/8/2017
- Bitcoin, after a huge weekend move, pauses and creeps up
- A little breather before another upward sprint
- Bitcoin momentum very strong. Expect more upside. $5,000? YUP!
- Buy bitcoin on dips, or nibble at offers for aggressive traders. Nervous traders use trailing stops ($200-$250 under buy price?)
- Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- May start getting a bit more aggressive in gold. $1300 test coming? Looks like it
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN