FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
10/2/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,413.90 (+$229.18)
Gold: $1,271 (-$10.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,557.60 (+152.51)
S&P500: 2,529.12 (+9.76)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,516.72 (+20.76)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 10/2/2017
- Here we go bitcoin, here we go
- Bitcoin upside momentum picking up. Next stop $6,000?
- Bitcoin continues to shrug off any bad news. Dip buying works well
- GOLD continues selloff. Should have support in the $1,250 area
- Gold traders look at $1,255- $1,260 for a buying opportunity
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN