FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
2/23/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $10,319.43 (-+$333.68)
Gold: $1,329 (-$2)
Dow Jones Industrials: 25,309.99 (+347.51)
S&P 500: 2,747.30 (+43.34)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,337.39 (+127.30)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 2/23/2018
- BITCOIN wanders up over $10k. Moves lower after close
- Is bitcoin stalled at $10K? Maybe for a short while
- A little more retrenchment would not be out of line. $8,500-$9K?
- GOLD slips $2 in very sleepy trading session
- Moving forward, gold will begin to focus on inflation (bullish for gold)
- Gold flashing bullish signals. Don’t be short gold
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks……… long both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long GOLD