Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis. FintekNews uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
4/25/17 Closing Prices:
Dow Jones Industrials: 20,996
S&P 500: 2,389
Nasdaq Composite: 6,025
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 4/25/17:
- Bitcoin hits all time high. Momentum still strong
- SEC to ‘revisit’ last months decision to deny bitcoin ETF. Adds to bitcoin strength
- Stopped out on long gold position. Always use stops or hedges
- Gold very weak. Just could not get to $1300 level
- Gold and gold ETF’s, miners, etc VERY over owned. Crowded trade for sure
- BITCOIN ACHIEVES PARITY & BEYOND WITH GOLD AGAIN
CURRENT POSITION: LONG BITCOIN
Past Market Performance:
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. We continue that call.