Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
6/16/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,444.99 (+249.01)
Gold: $1,255 (-0-)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,384.28 (+24.38)
S&P500: 2,433.15 (+0.69)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,151.76 (-13.74)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 6/16/17:
- Bitcoin bounces back. Sell off over?
- Long term view on bitcoin still very bullish. Dips happen.
- Still bullish. If you were/are short use this weeks weakness (plunge) to cover
- Bitcoin bounces off $2000-$2100 area
- Raise Bitcoin near term buy area $1975-$2025
- Gold at lower end of trading range $1240-$1250
- Gold close BELOW $1240 would be bearish.
- Gold is a hold for now.
Current Position LONG GOLD