WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR BITCOIN VS GOLD, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
6/19/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,689.00 (+$247.15)
Ethereum: $515.78 (+$20.75)
Gold: $1,275 (-$3)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,700.21 (-287.26)
S&P 500: 2,762.57 (-11.18)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,725.58 (-21.44)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 6/19/2018
- BITCOIN continues strength, back above $6,700 in afternoon trading
- ETHEREUM nice percentage move back above $600….and climbing in late trading
- Have the two cryptos put in a bottom? Looks like it right now
- SEC ruling that BTC and ETH are NOT securities finally sinking in?
- Talk of trading manipulation is in the rear view mirror. Old news, yawn!
- BITCOIN back to $8,500? ETHEREUM back to $700? Why not?
- GOLD soft on trade war worries and stronger dollar
- Trade wars, currency “adjustments”, etc eventually bullish for gold
- Inflation being totally under estimated…..bullish for gold
- GOLD trading entry point? Try $1,255-$1,260
- Getting good gold thoughts
- Long term bullish on BTC, ETH and gold
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG BITCOIN
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews