Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
5/19/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $1,953.02 (+$118.43)
Gold: $1,255 (+$7.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 20,804.84 (+141.82)
S&P 500: 2,381.73 (+16.01)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,083.70 (+28.57)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 5/19/17:
- Bitcoin hits new all time highs
- Bitcoin upside momentum extremely strong. BITCOIN/S&P 500 PARITY?
- Bitcoin looks to break above $2,000
- Gold continues to struggle. Dead money
- No reason to own gold currently. Very crowded trade
NEW Current Position LONG BITCOIN