Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
7/27/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,567.05 ($+76.78)
Gold: $1,260 (-$1.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,796.55 (+85.54)
S&P 500: 2,475.42 (-2.41)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,382.19 (-40.50)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 7/27/2017
- Opposite of yesterday. Bitcoin ignores SEC comments on ICO’s and goes UP
- Bitcoin get yesterday’s loss back. Its a wash
- Still lingering uncertainty on a “hard fork” (split). Aug 1st may bring ‘solid’ decision
- All this news is not that negative, just uncertain (markets hate that)
- Stay neutral on Bitcoin………prepare to be a buyer
- Gold holding above $1,250. A little jittery, but upside momentum growing
- Gold test of $1,300 soon?
- Can buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,225
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
No Current TRADING Positions