FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
11/6/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $7240.04 (-$87.43) from Friday’s close
Gold: $1,281 (+$11)
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,548.42 (+9.23)
S&P 500: 2,591.13 (+3.29)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,786.44 (+22.00)
Trading Summary Notes for Monday, 11/6/2017
- BITCOIN hits $7,500-$7,600 over the weekend. Settles back down today
- SOLD BITCOIN TRADING POSITION at $7,385. Profits are nice.
- Bitcoin should be expected to “back and fill” for a bit. Waiting for next big move
- We have asked this before………..”Where is bitcoin going? UP! $10,000? Yeah!”
- GOLD jumps up on Saudi purge/Mideast uncertainty
- OR, is the CME group getting ready to announce their RMG product is ready? Hmmmm!
- Gold looks very good and looks much higher…….after getting back through $1,300
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD