FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
10/17/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $5,602.72 (-$84.30)
Gold: $1,286 (-$8)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,997.44 (+40.48)
S&P500: 2,,559.36 (+1.72)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,623.66 (+0.35)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 10/17/2017
- BITCOIN still digesting last week’s big gains. Taking a break
- Settling down slightly after last weeks HUGE spike not unexpected
- We expected the softness and retrenchment…………now what??
- Traders (if out) can place buy stops just over $6,000 for next momentum move
- Long term bitcoin goes much higher.
- GOLD struggling. Drifting away form $1,300….again
- May test the $1,250-$1,255 area. Lets be a buyer in that area
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: NO current TRADING positions