FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
2/15/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $9,842.22 (+$591.21)
Gold: $1,354 (-0-)
Dow Jones Industrials: 25,200.37 (+306.88)
S&P 500: 2,731.20 (+32.57)
Nasdaq Composite: 77,256.43 (+112.82)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 2/15/2018
- BITCOIN leaps up to $10K, settles a touch lower. Trading back above $10K after ‘close’.
- Closing above $10K for a few days will bring in new buying. $12k-$13k would be next target
- Next move up is underway. Bullish confidence returns
- Bitcoin acceptance becoming more prevalent globally. Expect regulators to watch closely
- GOLD finishes unchanged ABOVE $1,350
- Holding above $1,350 for a few days will make next move to $1,395-$1,400 next target
- Weak dollar and inflation pickup very bullish for gold
- Inflation picking up. Central banks BEHIND the curve?
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks……….. long both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long BITCOIN & GOLD