Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/1/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,704.68 ($-67.62)
Gold: $1,270 ($-0-)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,963.92 (+72.80)
S&P 500: 2,476.35 (+6.05)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,362.94 (+14.81)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 8/1/2017
- Bitcoin has survived Aug. 1st…..so far. Uncertainty causes malaise
- There are now 2 bitcoins………BTC & BTCC (Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash). Confused?
- Bitcoin Cash still is NOT trading. Expect the next few days
- While all this shakes out it is best to be an observer. Will BTCC ‘hurt” BTC? Which will become dominant? Will both thrive? When in doubt, stay out.
- BUT, Buy the dips on bitcoin. Looks like a break above $3,000 (all time highs) is coming
- No changes on gold. Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- Gold looking to test $1,300. Solid momentum building
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
No Current TRADING Positions