Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/9/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,261.44 (-$121.36)
Gold: $1,276 (+$16.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,048.70 (-36.64)
S&P 500: 2,474.02 (-0.90)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,352.33 (-18.13)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 8/9/2017
- After a SUPER run, bitcoin takes a break. A little pullback is good
- Bitcoin……rinse and repeat……..more upside. $5,000? YUP!
- Buy bitcoin on dips, or nibble at offers for aggressive traders. Nervous traders use trailing stops ($200-$250 under buy price?)
- Bitcoin pullback may be because of North Korea “noise”. South Korea & Japan BIG bitcoin enthusiasts/traders/users and in NK rocket range. Just thinking
- GOLD big news of the day. Thank North Korea tensions
- Gold looks like a test of $1,300 resistance is coming
- Gold looks GOOD. Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN