FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
1/26/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $10,925.37 (-$142.61)
Gold: $1,350 (+$2)
Dow Jones Industrials: 26,616.71 (+223.92)
S&P 500: 2,872.87 (+33.62)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,505.77 (+94.61)
Trading Summary Notes for Friday, 1/26/2018
- BITCOIN handles the first futures expiration easily. Locks in at $11K
- First futures rollover now complete what is next? Maybe quiet time.
- Bitcoin had one “expert” say bitcoin to triple this year
- Bitcoin had one “expert” say bitcoin will drop 90% this year
- Meaning? NO ONE KNOWS. Let the hype settle down for a while
- GOLD climbs a few dollars on the dollars new weakness. Right at $1,350
- $1,350 is former resistance AND the breakout point. Quiet time for gold too?
- Gold benefiting from lower dollar and inflation worries. DO NOT BE SHORT GOLD!
- Next stop should be $1,395-$1,400
- Top 2018 “HOT” picks……….. long both BITCOIN & GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: Long GOLD