Bitcoin IS the New Gold
In celebration of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) launch of two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI), FintekNews is comparing the price of bitcoin and gold on a daily basis.
Trading Notes for Tuesday, 2/8/17:
- PBoC held closed door meetings with bitcoin exchanges last night causing…….
- Quick “flash crash”………..spooked bitcoin markets
- Buying opportunity for bitcoin
- Bitcoin looking to hit new highs………….old high $1165.89 (11/30/13; ($1242 Mt Cox)
- Where will parity occur? Its coming.
- Long bitcoin/short gold………working supremely
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
|Daily Points +/-||Since Inception +/-||Gold Close*||Daily Points
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.
Please see following FintekNews articles for reference on pricing in graph:
BITCOIN-GOLD UPDATE (Published 10/26/16)
BITCOIN-GOLD: $2K $3K? Published 8/17/16)
By Bill Taylor-CEO, FintekNews & CIO, TLC Capital Group