In celebration of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) launch of two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI), FintekNews is comparing the price of bitcoin and gold on a daily basis.
Trading Notes for Monday, 2/21/17:
- Bitcoin gearing up for explosion……...UP
- Not if…….when……new all time highs are coming
- Gold is stagnant with downside risk/opportunity
- “Brag, brag”……..6 month return on above position just passed 100%
- LONG Bitcoin/SHORT Gold………stay the course
- Upside target for bitcoin $1400-$1450…………..for now
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate & CME CF Bitcoin Real Time Index
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.