FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/20/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,014.67 (+$32.57)
Gold: $1,301 (-$10.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,412.59 (+41.79)
S&P 500: 2,508.24 (+1.59)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,456.04 (-5.28)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 9/20/2017
- BITCOIN wanders around and settles only a bit higher (above $4,000)
- BITCOIN’S sharp rally looks exhausted. Heading back down? YUP!
- May be looking at another sharp drop and a test of last week’s low
- GOLD suffers from Fed’s comments on rates. Hurricane weakness “transitory”, won’t stop rate increases
- Gold may be breaking down. Longs use stops for trading……..$1,285-$1,290
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG GOLD