FintekNews is comparing the price of Bitcoin vs Gold on a daily basis, utilizing the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME)two new bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI).
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 4/5/17
- Bitcoin has worries over “hard fork”
- “Chatter” has thoughts like “Bitcoin Ultimate would severely degrade network”
- Until settled no positions in bitcoin. “When in doubt, stay out”
- Bitcoin recent rally fading. Resistance still $1200-$1250.
- Gold early selloff reversed. Closed firm.
- Gold looking like “old” safe haven self again
- LONG gold. Upside near term target $1300-$1325. Downside stop at $1230
Note: Bitcoin vs Gold will be getting a “new look” soon. Still can be found at FintekNews.
See additional bitcoin articles at FintekNews website.
Bitcoin vs. Gold Daily Pricing Chart
* Prices are from CME’s BRR index as of 4:15 EST; gold as of 4:15 EST near term future
** Inception began Aug. 17, 2016 (see FintekNews article)
We wrote an article (8/17/16) going on the record saying bitcoin will outperform gold throughout the future. The chart above compares the pricing on that date to the two most recent trading days, as reference. We at FintekNews have written (and are on record) of saying that bitcoin will outperform gold in the future.
Please see following FintekNews articles for reference on pricing in graph:
BITCOIN-GOLD UPDATE (Published 10/26/16)