FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
12/7/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $16,635.01 (+$3,809.07)
Gold: $1,247 (-$17)
Dow Jones Industrials: 24,211.48 (+70.57)
S&P 500: 2,636.98 (+7.71)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,812.84 (+36.47)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 12/7/2017
- BITCOIN, BITCOIN BITCOIN. Too much froth and ‘chatter’?
- Bitcoin hits $20k….or $19K…..depending on which exchange. Short term top?
- SOLD BITCOIN TRADING POSITION AT $17,150.
- Love bitcoin (long term hold) but when CNBC (US television station) says bitcoin every three minutes……….I take some profits. BTW, I LOVE profits
- GOLD, GOLD GOLD. Slowest/tightest trade since 2005
- Lots of reasons, BUT all the hype and trade is in the cryptos
- Gold breaking down. Test of $1,205-$1,210 may happen.
- Gold most overlooked asset class in the world. Buy low, sell high. I LIKE GOLD
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD