Welcome to our new streamlined format for Bitcoin vs Gold (and beyond) and look for additional changes over the coming weeks, including a new logo and more.
FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
8/3/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $2,735.08 (+$44.13)
Gold: $1,268 (+$1.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,026.10 (+9.86)
S&P 500: 2,472.16 (-5.41)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,340.34 (-22.30)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 8/3/2017
- Bought bitcoin @ $2,737 Bitcoin took launch of bitcoin cash in stride
- All the anticipation and nervousness over “fork” (split) seems to have passed
- Bitcoin set to resume its upward course. $5,000?
- Buy the dips on bitcoin. Use sell stop $225 under buy price
- Looks like a break above $3,000 (all time highs) is coming
- No changes on gold. Buy gold on dips against sell stop at $1,250
- Gold trading on dollar strength/weakness currently. Expect that to change shortly
- Gold looking to test $1,300. Solid momentum building
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG BITCOIN