Note from the Publisher: Just as our Thanksgiving jokes had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with fintech, neither do these, but it seemed like a good idea at the time, so let’s make this a tradition on “holidays” – real, retail or otherwise! These are a little darker than our Turkey Day jokes, but we hope they’ll make you laugh, nonetheless!
Happy Black Friday!
1. Who profits the most on Black Friday?
The one who was smart enough not to go shopping on that day.
2. What do people eat on Black Friday?
Whatever they couldn’t finish on Thanksgiving Thursday.
3. Why do they call the day after Thanksgiving ‘Black Friday’?
It matches the mood of all those unhappy bloated shoppers.
4. What do Black Friday shoppers and the Thanksgiving turkey have in common?
They know what it’s like to be jammed into a small place and stuffed.
5. Probable Headline: “1000 Americans killed trying to get Twinkies on Black Friday.”
6. Black Friday is a scam. You should be mad they overcharge you 364 days a year.
7. Black Friday: A day Americans are willing to kill over materialistic things just a day after celebrating what they’re already thankful for.