Client Acquisition Mastery In The New World Of
High Regulation, Digital Advisors And Disruptive Technology
April 24 | 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
Featuring Bill Bachrach – Founder, AdvisorRoadmap Virtual Training Platform
True or False: Most advisors work too many hours, for too little money, for too many of the wrong clients?
The responses from our recent advisor surveys indicate that this is true:
- 93% of Advisors say they need or want to make more money;
- 83% say they want to work fewer hours per week and take more REAL vacation every year;
- 98% say they would like to have a smaller total number of clients who each pay them more.
Chances are very high that your current approach to client acquisition practically guarantees that you will work too many hours, for too little money, and for too many of the wrong clients. Ironically, most Advisors want exactly the opposite: more money, less hours, and more of the right clients.
- Smaller total number of clients who each pay you more.
If you have a sincere desire to get better in any, or all, of these areas, enroll yourself in this complimentary, LIVE training session with Bill Bachrach on April 24. In addition to getting the most clear and concise definition of “client acquisition” you’ve ever heard, in about an hour, you will discover the answers to 4 vital questions:
- Who should be your target client and why?
- Why is it easy to “steal” (rescue) the best clients from established advisors?
- What’s the BIG mistake that most advisors make and what to do about it?
- What are the keys to successful Client Acquisition, like where to find higher-net-worth prospects and convert them to clients.
Bill also shares case studies, stories, and examples of what the best advisors do well and what most advisors are doing wrong. In order to work fewer hours, acquire the RIGHT clients, and make more money, join Bill LIVE on April 24 for this training session by clicking the link below.