FINTEKNEWS PARTNER: FintekNews is pleased to partner with Context Summits to promote their inaugural 2016 Alternative Lending Summit, to be held in Dana Point, CA on September 28th. This Summit will bring together leading asset managers, allocators, platforms and key service providers that shape and influence the Alternative Lending landscape. As with all Context Summits’, the Alternative Lending Summit will be focused, efficient and productive for all participants. This one day Summit will feature educational topics from industry leaders in the alternative lending space and will immediately follow Context Summits West 2016.
The keynote address will be presented by Ron Suber, President of Prosper Marketplace. The full day agenda includes over 32 speakers and panelists covering a full range of topics in alternative lending including:
- Examining Trends & Future Predictions in Alternative Lending
- The Changing Dynamics of Alternative Lending Models
- Caveat Emptor: Determining the Value of a Loan in an Era of Low Transparency
- Which Allocation Vehicle is Right For Me?
- The Evolving Relationship between Traditional Financial Institutions and Alternative Finance Companies
- What Went Wrong: An Examination of Past Mishaps in Alternative Lending
- Understanding the Regulatory & Tax Environment Affecting Alternative Lending
- The Investor Perspective: Should You Invest in the Platforms, Take a Direct Position or a Securitized Bundle of P2P Loans?
- Small Business Lending of the Future
As the preeminent producer of events for the alternative asset management industry, Context Summits focuses on elevating the conference experience through an innovative format where targeted relationship building leads to unmatched results.
To register for this event, go to https://www.contextsummits.com/altlending
September 28, 2016 Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point, CA
Contact Context Summits: