Do You Currently Have A Proven Process For Client Acquisition In The “New World?”
Complimentary webcast with Bill Bachrach
August 14 | 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
Are you tired of working too many hours and for too little money?
If you are, you can change it!
The responses from a recent survey indicates that:
- 93% of advisors say they need or want to make more money,
- 83% say they want to work fewer hours per week and take more REAL vacation every year, and
- 98% say they would like to have a smaller total number of clients who each pay them more.
Is this you?
Chances are very high that your current approach to client acquisition practically guarantees that you will work too many hours, for too little money, and for too many of the wrong clients.
Ironically, most Advisors want exactly the opposite: more money, less hours, and a smaller number of the right clients who each pay you more.
When you participate in this LIVE, online training, in addition to getting the most clear and concise definition of “client acquisition” you’ve ever heard, in about an hour, you will discover the answers to 4 vital questions:
1. Who should be your target client and why?
2. Why is it easy to “steal” (rescue, as we like to call it) the best clients from established Advisors?
3. What’s the BIG mistake that most advisors make and what to do about it?
4. What are the keys to successful Client Acquisition, like where to find higher-net-worth and convert them to clients?
Bill Bachrach also shares case studies, stories, and examples of what the best Advisors do well and what most Advisors are doing wrong.
In order to work fewer hours, acquire the RIGHT clients, and make more money, join us LIVE for this training session on August 14.