FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
Sunday (after Thanksgiving) 11/26/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $9,099.06 (+$871.89) (from 11/22/17 Pre-Thanksgiving weekend)Gold: $1,288 (-$4.00) (from 11/22/17 Pre-Thanksgiving weekend)
11/22/17 Closing Prices:
Dow Jones Industrials: 23,526.18 (-64.65)
S&P 500: 2,597.08 (-1.95)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,867.36 (+4.88)
Summary Notes for Sunday, 11/26/2017
- WHOA. BITCOIN explodes up over the US long weekend
- New all time highs. Closing in on $10,000
- Frothy?? Ya think?? Seems there are just no sellers
- More to come? Big demand, no supply. Traders enjoy, be very careful
- GOLD “toying” with resistance at $1,295-$1,300
- Is gold about to “pop” through $1,300? I say YES
- Upside target $1,350.
- GOLD is NOT a crowded trade. Far from it…..its “under-owned”
- Gold WILL be the surprise move to the upside.
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN AND GOLD
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD