FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/21/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,850.16 (-$164.51)
Gold: $1,291 (-$10.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,359.23 (-53.36)
S&P 500: 2,500.60 (-7.64)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,422.69 (-33.35)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 9/21/2017
- BITCOIN waffles around $4,000, then begins decent. Selling picks up
- BITCOIN’S sharp rally looks exhausted. Heading back down? YUP!
- Looks like a ‘re-test” of last weeks lows are coming. Sit tight
- SOLD GOLD on a stop at $1,293. Always use stops
- Gold has broken support areas and now looks lower. $1,250??
- STILL, LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: No Current Trading Positions