FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/26/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $3,940.92 (+$77.75)
Gold: $1,296 (-$12.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 22,284.32 (-11.77)
S&P 500: 2,496.84 (+0.18)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,380.16 (+9.57)
Trading Summary Notes for Tuesday, 9/26/2017
- BITCOIN strolls up above $3,900 in quiet trade
- The more bitcoin wanders around under $4,000 the more potential for downside
- Traders stay neutral on bitcoin. Shorts, use buy stops. Longs, use sell stops
- GOLD takes a trip to the downside on Yellen talk
- The gold action is a little disappointing. Too many longs?
- Gold may head back down to the $1,250 area. Or, another North Korea incident pops up
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: No Current Trading Positions