FintekNews compares the price of Bitcoin, Gold & Major Market Averages on a daily basis, and uses the Chicago Mercantile Exchange’s (CME) bitcoin indexes (BRR & BRTI) for bitcoin pricing.
9/7/17 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $4,649.80 (+$59.10)
Gold: $1,348 (+$14.00)
Dow Jones Industrials: 21,784.78 (-22.86)
S&P 500: 2,465.10 (-0.44)
Nasdaq Composite: 6,397.87 (+4.55)
Trading Summary Notes for Thursday, 9/7/2017
- BITCOIN “sneaks” up a little higher. Heading back to $5,000? Beyond?
- Bitcoin “dip buyers” rewarded…..again. Next leg up, or short term bounce?
- Bitcoin traders use stops……both sell stops (for longs) and buy stops (for shorts)
- “Buy the Dips” on Bitcoin. $4,100-$4,200? Good place
- GOLD story of the day. Big jump up to resistance at $1,350
- Consistent lower dollar and lower interest rates certainly helping gold
- Short term target of $1,350 reached. Take profits or stay the course? Use stops
- LONG TERM BULLISH ON BITCOIN & GOLD
Current TRADING Positions: LONG GOLD