Welcome to your daily dose of fintech & Happy Friday to you! We have some excellent new content for you today including word that deep learning could knock out all those pesky HFT traders soon (as well as investment bankers!), a look at why the “Dean of Valuation” agrees with FintekNews, and much more…..
Make sure to check out our daily trading & market reports below from CEO Bill Taylor and hedgie Mike Zigmont.
- The Zigmont Report (Daily Market Recap for 7/20/17)
Check out our new daily market wrap up from NYC hedgie Mike Zigmont
- BITCOIN LEAPS AS “TRUCE” HOLDS; GOLD CONTINUES FIRM (7/20/17)
Daily update of bitcoin, gold & other major market indices
We’ve got lots of other GREAT stories for you today, too:
- Building the Optimal Tech Stack for Financial Advisors-July 27th, 2:00ET (Webinar)
Fantastic webinar coming on July 27th – check it out & register to join us!
- “Dean of Valuation” Agrees with FintekNews on Bitcoin & Gold
It’s nice to have the validation, though
- Deep Learning Could Replace High Frequency Trading
Those pesky HFT traders could be going by the wayside
- Forbes Offers Its Two Cents On How to Make Millions
Everyone is jumping on the ICO bandwagon, it seems
- Why We Love the Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator
Phenomenal incubator for up and coming fintechs
- Investment Banks May Replace 30% of Staff with Automation
First traders, now investment bankers, who’s safe??
- FINTRX Family Office Database and Asset Raising Platform
Sponsored: Fantastic family office database for asset raising-check it out!
- 3 Questions with Thomas Byrne of CleanCapital
Meet the CEO of a new clean energy investment platform
- FintekNews-Weekly Fintech Jobs (7/16-7/22)
In the market for a new fintech job? You’ve come to the right place
- WealthTech Insights – Interview with Cindy Taylor
Thanks to the team at Insart for posting this interview on our views around WealthTech
- FintekNews Can Help You With Your Content for Blogs, PR & More
We know a thing or two about writing – call us to help you with a last minute assignment
- SUMMER SPECIAL: 50% OFF JOB POSTINGS!
We have the best way to recruit your next fintech & financial talent
And some other top reads from the recent past:
- A Note from the Father of the Godfather of Fintech
- 7 Startups that Have Since Died After Raising Nearly $1.5B Collectively
- Bitcoin Headed Toward a Fight Over Its Future
- iCapital Network Receives Strategic Investment from UBS
- OCC Concerned about Fintech for Banking Industry
- Algorithms & Market Automation Ushering Out Traders Permanently
- Infographic of The History of Digital Currency Ethereum
- CB Insights Fintech 250 List & Infographic
- Central Banks Are the Real Reason Behind Digital Currencies’ Rise
- After Whole Foods, Amazon Poised to Grow Further in Fintech
- WSJ’s Top 25 Tech Companies for 2017-3 Are Fintechs
- The New Cryptocurrency Gold Rush Has Arrived
- The Resurgence of Gold and Why It’s About to Happen
- RoboAdvisor Dilemma – How Do Feds Regulate an Algorithm?
- Fidelity’s Abigail Johnson Announces She’s a Bitcoin Believer
- IMF’s Christine Lagarde Addresses Fintech at Belt & Road Forum, Beijing
- Blockchain Could Help United Nations Assist Over 80 Million People
- Digitizing Gold, the CME and the Royal Mint
- Where are the Women in Fintech?
Check out FintekNews-Hottest Finance Jobs of 2017, with a link to our full suite of recruiting solutions with our partner OneWire.
Click here to join our FintekNews’ Linkedin Group!
Follow us on social media and share our content with your friends and colleagues:
FintekNews launched mid-2016, so you’re witnessing a new media company being born! This website was an idea that came to us over a year ago. In searching for a comprehensive single source of fintech news, we found many different sites that covered many industries individually, but none that covered ALL the pieces of the pie that comprise FINTECH at large. Those pieces include trading & markets, banking & payments, digitial currencies & blockchain, P2P and marketplace lending, insurance-tech and mortgage-tech, robo-managers, risk management & fraud detection systems plus VC & PE news in the space.
While there are many superb sites that cover one or two pieces of the industry, or cover more sectors but are UK- or Asian-based, none that are USA-based covered them all. So-that is what FintekNews will endeavor to do. Since we are launching organically, we will offer a combination of original content and clipped news items in the near term, plus a little humor on the side for you, too! As we grow, we will expand our original content and add chat, video and other features to the site as well.
Enjoy our content and contact us if you’d like to contribute or advertise on our site or newsleter.
Yours in Fintech,
Cindy Taylor, Publisher