Note from the Publisher: In our effort to support our industry, we want to make sure our readers are aware of the following summit, taking place later this week in NYC. One of the topic areas will be “the Evolution of marketplace lending and the future of fintech in the specialty finance industry.”
At iGlobal Forum’s upcoming 7th Specialty Finance Summit taking place on January 11th and 12th in New York, we will cover all of the strategies in navigating new compliance requirements while continuing to find returns. Recent scandals have racked the sector, ushering in changes on all sides of the capital stack and pushing investors and lenders alike into new corners of the market. As the specialty finance sector is in the midst of an evolutionary process, blending new technologies with traditional strategies makes it increasingly important to stay on top of each of these new developments and network with new connections across the industry along the way. At this summit, you will network with 200+ senior level representatives from leading specialty finance companies, private equity firms, BDCs, SBICs, hedge funds, marketplace lenders, senior lenders, institutional investors and venture capital firms.
Key Topics to be Covered:
- A macroeconomic look at the shift in opportunities for 2017
- Understanding the long-term impacts of the presidential election on the specialty finance sector
- Investor appetite across specialty finance sub-classes and expected risk tolerance for the year
- Strategies from top lenders and originators in raising capital and reaching borrowers.
- New strategies and niche asset classes for continued returns in an increasingly risky market
- The future of securitization with new compliance requirements impacting investment opportunities and the ability to lend
- Riding the trend in whole loans and mortgage notes in the residential mortgage space
- Evolution of marketplace lending and the future of fintech in the specialty finance industry
- Reaching internationally: attracting the global market of borrowers
Download the event’s brochure for complete information on the event, including full agenda, detailed speaker faculty, venue information, and pricing. Click here