WE HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR NEW FORMAT FOR THE TAYOR REPORT – BITCOIN VS GOLD VS ETHEREUM, INCLUDING A LINK TO THE NEW CME ETHEREUM INDEXES!
By Bill Taylor, Contributor
We compare the price of Bitcoin, Ethereum, & Gold, using the CME Bitcoin Indexes (BRR & BRTI) and the CME Ethereum Indexes (ETH_RR_USD) & (ETH_RTI_USD) for reference.
8/8/18 Closing Prices:
Bitcoin: $6,460.51 (-$612.16)
Ethereum: $361.10 (-$46.75)
Gold: $1,214 (+$3)
Dow Jones Industrials: 25,583.75 (-45.16)
S&P 500: 2,857.70 (-0.75)
Nasdaq Composite: 7,888.33 (+4.66)
Trading Summary Notes for Wednesday, 8/8/2018
- SOLD BITCOIN TRADING POSITION AT $6,490 ON A STOP ORDER
- Is this the beginning of a crypto selling panic? Capitulation in BITCOIN and ETH?
- BITCOIN heading to $4,000? ETH to $200-$250? Watch out below
- Selling climax would be a tremendous buying opportunity. Panic at the top ($20,000) and a panic at the bottom (?).
- GOLD picks up flight to quality buying
- GOLD holding to the $1.205 -$1,210 area. Out of cryptos and into GOLD?
- Long term bullish on BITCOIN and GOLD. Neutral on ETH. Hard to be bullish and long in weak markets.
- Panic selling will bring in tons of negative new coverage. Get ready to be a BTC and ETH buyer
CURRENT TRADING POSITION: LONG GOLD
Bill Taylor is Managing Partner at Fintek Capital & a frequent contributor to FintekNews